Friends
and Family!
I am
so sorry it has taken me almost a month to start this blog, but I will post
some of my previous emails to catch you up! The time is flying by and I had too
many things to tell and pictures to share- I can’t put this off any longer! This
was the best way to communicate with everyone at once, but feel free to email
me at:
…or
if you are feeling really benevolent you can send me a letter at:
BYU Jerusalem Center
P.O. Box 19604
Jerusalem, 91196 ISRAEL
P.O. Box 19604
Jerusalem, 91196 ISRAEL
I promise I am a great pen pal!!!
I am so grateful to be here in this land and
among these people, both in the BYU program and in the city! I think everyday
of the great blessing this is and I want to thank everyone who helped support
me to be here!
את כל האהבה שלי
(all my love)
أنا أحبك
(I love you)
No comments:
Post a Comment